Date：2019-06-24 14:46:16 Hits：2304
1. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission roller of the conveyor belt and the layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission roller, the reversing drum and the angle of the groove of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
2. The feeding direction should be in the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact on the conveyor belt when the material falls, the chute should be adopted to reduce the material drop distance; the conveyor belt receiving section should shorten the idler spacing and use the buffer roller. In order to leak the material, the conveyor belt adopts a soft and moderate baffle plate to prevent the baffle plate from being too hard and scraping the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
3. Prevent the conveyor belt from starting.
4. When the conveyor belt runs off, measures should be taken to correct it in time.
5. different types, specifications of the number of conveyor belts should not be used together, the joints are best to use the glue method.
6. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
7. The running speed of the conveyor belt is generally not more than 2.5m/s. The bulky material, the material with large wear and the unloading device using the fixed pear should use low speed as much as possible.
8. When the conveyor is in use, if there is no roller, it should be added and repaired in time; the roller is covered by the material, causing the rotation to be ineffective, preventing the leakage from getting stuck between the roller and the tape, paying attention to the lubrication of the movable part of the conveyor belt. But not oily conveyor belts.
9. Avoid the conveyor belt being blocked by the frame, pillar or block material to prevent breakage and tearing. When the conveyor belt is partially damaged, apply artificial cotton in time to avoid expansion.